Are you a creative self-starter with strong communication skills?
Do you want to meet talented people who can help you develop your career?
If so, we’d love to meet you.
We’re seeking inspired interns to help us connect with likeminded organizations, share new ideas and build our growing community of creative small businesses.
Who We Are
We’re a small team of writers, editors and entrepreneurs who create content and events for designers, communicators, developers, makers, foodpreneurs and small-business service providers.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with managing editorial content for diybusinessassociation.com
- Help produce features for diybusinessassociation.com
- Research and development
- Assist with social media engagement
- Work at events with our awesome volunteers
- Develop a personal career-furthering project of your choice (Our motto is, “If you help the DIY business community, we will help you.”)
On average, we’re seeking interns to work five–10 hours per week. Interns work primarily from home, and we communicate regularly via email and phone, with occasional in-person workdays.
We request that interns commit to three to four months of service.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, own or have access to a reliable computer and the Internet. Ideally, you live in New York, but we will consider applications from out-of-state residents.
How To Apply
Please e-mail your resume and a message highlighting your awesomeness to amy [at] diybusinessassociation.com. If you have any writing samples, a blog or online portfolio, please include links to your best work.